All You Need to Know About Our Products and Services


Step 1 – VitalOxide® Disinfectant Application

VitalOxide® is an EPA Registered disinfectant/cleaner that is the first step in our process. This residential, commercial, and hospital disinfectant kills harmful bacteria on hard and soft surfaces. It also inhibits and keeps mold and mildew from growing for up to 4 weeks.

VitalOxide® sanitizes hard and soft surfaces by spot treatment and within 60 seconds it kills 99.999% of bacteria. It’s tough on germs, easy on surfaces, and is 100% biodegradable.


BIOPROTECT™ is an EPA Registered, and FDA Approved, water-based, antimicrobial technology that provides persistent and continuous protection of a surface for up to 90 days. BIOPROTECT™ is a preservative antimicrobial coating that can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces to inhibit the growth of problematic bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms, preventing biofilm proliferation on all applied surfaces.

How Does It Work?

Our product is an EPA Registered / FDA Approved, water-based, antimicrobial technology that provides persistent and long-term continuous protection on surfaces for up to 90 days*. The disinfectant and protectant can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces to eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae, mold, and other microorganisms.

When applied to a surface or incorporated into a material, BIOPPROTECT™ forms a covalent bond with the substrate and creates a micro biostatic antimicrobial coating. The coating forms a layer of spikes (self-assembling monolayer), each of which carries a positive charge that attracts the negatively charged bacteria.

Once attracted, the molecular spikes pierce the cell and rupture its cell membrane. This causes the odor-causing bacteria—as well as bacteria which cause staining and discoloration, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae—to die.

*EPA Certified up to 90 days, however, independent testing has shown that the protective coating can be effective for up to 3 years.

How Effective Is It?

This product kills 99.999% of bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces. It’s effective on hundreds of microorganisms including influenza virus, E. Coli, odor-causing bacteria, and mold.

Here are some of the specific viruses and bacteria it is effective against:

  • Coronavirus (including COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2)
  • Swine Flu (H1N1)
  • Influenza Virus
  • E. Coli
  • Norovirus
  • Salmonella
  • Rotavirus
  • Hepatitis A, B, & C
Is It Safe?

Our products are non-toxic to people and pets when used according to specifications of the label, yet extremely effective at killing germs.  Whether disinfecting your home, auto, or business, regular use of our products will prevent germs, bacteria, and viruses which can cause infections.

Our disinfectant and protective coating are non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to most treated surfaces. You can have confidence in knowing our products are safe for all surfaces, including food-contact areas!

Use on commercial and residential facilities, personal or commercial vehicles, industrial or food-processing equipment, and so much more.